CoreStreet Path Builder
Although many organizations have deployed Public Key Infrastructures (PKIs), there have been no standards-based solutions for trust between entities. As a result, government and industry have had to rely on time-consuming, expensive, paper-based systems, or struggle with incompatible electronic options.
The CoreStreet Path Builder software uses Server-based Certificate Validation Protocol (SCVP) to provide the trust necessary for secure, legally-binding communications and transactions. In this way, the CoreStreet Path Builder software enables organizations within a federated environment, such as companies within an industry or government departments and agencies, to extend their PKI investment and transact with other participating organizations.
The CoreStreet Path Builder software reduces costs, increases efficiency, and significantly improves the security of communications and transactions between these parties.
Other PKI products
- CoreStreet Validation Authority
- CoreStreet Desktop Validation Client
- CoreStreet Server Validation Extension
- CoreStreet Responder Appliance 2400D
For more information
- Identity Services Infrastructure — A practical approach to ensuring trust and privacy in government and industry